|tru calling lims
Welcome to tru lims, which means "Tru Calling: Last Icon Maker Standing". This is just like any other LIMS competition, and all of the rules are the same. The idea of LIMS came from ultimate lims. For those who don't know, LIMS is a challenge community dedicated to a fandom to determine who will be the last icon maker after a series of challenges and voting sessions. Each week, there will be a challenge with an image featuring a character/setting from Tru Calling, that must be iconed. Eventually, there will be only one iconist left.
This season at Tru LIMS has already been started, so there are new participants allowed. Though you can still stick around and vote/watch and wait for the next time to sign-up.
You can find the official 'bye post' here.
01. If you join, you cannot bash the show or any character from Lost in any way.
02. The specific rules will be posted with each challenge. Each icon has to follow the obvious standards: no more than 100x100 in size, and no more than 40 kbs. All entries must be posted as a reply to the challenge post (comments will be screened) and they cannot be from any previous batches. They must be NEW.
03. You must enter each challenge until you are voted out, or you will be automatically disqualified (unless you used a bye).
04. Enjoy the games, please don't get angry if/when you get voted out.
If everything goes as planned, then this will be the timeline. Each deadline, you have until the hour the challenge says, which will be in GMT -9:00.
Monday afternoon: Challenge goes up.
Friday afternoon: Deadline, voting goes up.
Monday afternoon: Winners, new challenge.
01. After the 6 days, I will make a new post with the voting poll. Anyone can vote, but remember, you are voting for your LEAST FAVORITE ICON(s), meaning you're voting someone out of the competition.
02. When voting, you will comment with the number your least favorite icon(s) and the reason why. These comments will be screened, but if you choose, you will be able to view how many votes you got and why.
03. At the end of the voting period, the person(s) with the most votes will be disqualified from the contest. There will also be a mod's choice each week.
layout & affiliates
. . . wanna affiliate? please leave a comment here.
the layout uses overrides by reversescollide, and the header is by seenred.